Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hello Again

first of all, happy new year everyone!

i 'm sorry for rarely updating my blog. got a lot of things happening in my life right now that needed more attention.
but don't worry, because i promise myself that i 'm gonna be more active from now on.
got a lot things in mind for this year. and i 'm hoping i could do them all.
like making more vectors and photo manipulations. probably wallpapers, who knows? i might do a wallpaper pack this year. so watch for it.

man i miss making vectors. i really need to work on my time management skills from now on.
also hoping i could make more heavy pieces this year and really stretch out my creativity.

so wish me luck,
more arts to come!

recently got a tumblr account
i 'll be stacking inspirational material there.
might also want to check it out


No comments:

Post a Comment